Date:      Sun, 24 Jun 2012 13:07:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Waitman Gobble" <uzimac@da3m0n8t3r.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   portlint warning, extra item placed in *_DEPENDS

--bound1340568440

Hi,

I am working on a port and trying to have 'no warnings' when using portlint.
I am receiving one warning:

# portlint
WARN: Makefile: extra item placed in the *_DEPENDS section, for example, "USE_QT4".
0 fatal errors and 1 warning found.

I am not sure I understand how to fix this warning, if somebody has a hint or suggestion I would really appreciate it.

I believe this is the relevant section of Makefile..

BUILD_DEPENDS=	dcraw:${PORTSDIR}/graphics/dcraw
USE_QT4=	gui xml qmake_build uic_build moc_build rcc_build
QPROFILE=       puf
WRKSRC=         ${WRKDIR}/${QPROFILE}
HAS_CONFIGURE=	yes
DESKTOP_ENTRIES="puf" "${COMMENT}" "" "puf" \
		"Graphics;2DGraphics;RasterGraphics;" "true"

(i can send entire Makefile as needed.)

Thanks so much,

--
Waitman Gobble