Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:54:00 +0100 (BST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ganbold <ganbold@micom.mng.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: page fault on today's CURRENT (tcp_usr_accept)

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, Ganbold wrote:

> I've got page fault on today's CURRENT.

After looking at tcp_usr_accept(), I certainly see *a* bug, which might be the
one you've run into.  I've committed what I believe is the fix as
tcp_usrreq.c:1.134.  Could you pull that down and see if life gets better?

Basically, there was erroneous handling of a connection that has been
disconnected while sitting in the accept queue before the application manages
to call accept() on it (indeed, a race).

Robert N M Watson