Date:      Sat, 04 Nov 2006 04:12:58 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        alter_ego <alter_ego@icmail.net>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 2.0 doesn't open downloaded files

--=-EmhLxJyZRAa37XYaOj/l

On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 19:00 -0800, alter_ego wrote:
> Firefox 2 is exhibiting exactly the same behaviour for me. I did a
> portupgrade yesterday, Firefox updated from 1.5.0.7 to 2 and now the help=
er
> apps don't work.
>=20
> Mine is a  FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p7 #0, and I don't use gnome either.
>=20
> I would appreciate any suggestion on how to fix this problem.

I could reproduce this, so I rebuilt Firefox with debugging support,
then the problem went away.  So I rebuilt again without debugging
support, and now I can no longer reproduce.  You might try rebuilding
Firefox with debugging and logging enabled.  If you can reproduce, check
the console for any relevant errors.

Joe