Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2018 11:41:16 -0600
From:      Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>, Mori Hiroki <yamori813@yahoo.co.jp>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Dose clang support armv4

On Mon, 2018-03-12 at 10:43 -0600, Warner Losh wrote:
> Hi Mori-san,
>
> I've not tried my armv4 boards with clang 6 yet.
>
> However, you are hanging in mountroot. What's normally printed there?
> Ian
> just did some things to fix it for USB ad ZFS. Maybe that broke this
> use
> case accidentally.
>
> Warner

Unfortunately, my only armv4/5 system that's anywhere close to bootable
 right now is a Dreamplug, and it also hangs at mountroot, but for a
different reason: somehow its ethernet driver gets a continuous "RX
error" interrupt storm (and my rootfs is on nfs).  I haven't had time
to try putting together a rootfs on sdcard or sata to see if it boots
all the way.

-- Ian