Date:      Sun, 4 Feb 1996 19:29:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        mrami@minerva.cis.yale.edu, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Age Counter (was Re: Hackers ages)

On Sun, 4 Feb 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Aw, you know my particulars already.  Picture is available via my home
> page, age is 32, height 1.7m and weight is 85 Kilos.  If you tune into
> the MBONE video channel, I can even show you video.  Truly I'm already
> over-exposed, media-wise, and it's more folks like YOU, Jonathan, that
> we know next to nothing about.. :-)

	well, theres nothing to know really.  i have had a very quiet
life to date.  working for the federal reserve is not exactly hollywood.
during my security interview, the sercurity officer fell asleep from
boredom ;^)

	guess i will have to go buy some skeletons to put in the closet.

Jonathan M. Bresler        FreeBSD Postmaster         jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
play go. ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life
i am moving to a new job.                 PLEASE USE: jmb@FreeBSD.ORG