Date:      Fri, 5 Aug 2011 10:47:54 -0400
From:      Alejandro Imass <ait@p2ee.org>
To:        zareena crisostomo <cyra_angel0828@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: more information

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 9:18 PM, zareena crisostomo
<cyra_angel0828@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Please help me with my research work..I'm working on Freebsd as my OS. Tnx.

So, please clarify. You want us to do your homework assignment? But how can we?
You sent a proprietary format and it's locked, so we can't even cut
and paste to answer the assignment for you!

I wonder what Ms. Nancy M. Flores would think of your "research"
techniques! Sadly, none of your college of IT have their e-mails
posted.

Let's see. You were able to post on this list, so obviously you know
how to STFW, and you obviously know how to read.

So here, RTFM:

http://www.freebsd.org/docs.html

Then, after you actually install and try FreeBSD, and if you have any
_specific_ questions, then come back here with ONE (1) question per
e-mail.

You may be wondering why such a hostile reaction from many people
here. This will answer _that_ question:

Best,

--
Alejandro Imass