Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:08:45 +0100
From:      Anand Buddhdev <arb@anand.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Changing the boot manager

I currently have the booteasy boot manager on my FreeBSD system, so it
prompts me with a menu on startup (F1 FreeBSD) and waits 5 seconds before
defaulting to F1. But I only have FreeBSD my box. Is there any way to

I have read about boot0cfg, which is supposed to allow me to change the
MBR, but I can't seem to find the correct boot code to install there to
get rid of booteasy.

--
Anand Buddhdev