Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:59:53 +0100
From:      Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely12.cicely.de>
To:        Soeren Straarup <xride@x12.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What goes wrong?

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 01:36:16PM +0100, Soeren Straarup wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 01:48:46PM +0200, Krassimir Slavchev wrote:
> > oops. In the Makefile.inc
> >
> Hmm.. None of hte 3 worked .. back to eth drawing board and investigate some
> more.

bootspi initialises SDRAM and PLL and uses it.
It would explain bps or character errors, if your board has different
SDRAM or xtal setup than the selected bootflavour,
There are some other board specific points to configure correctly as
well.

--
B.Walter                http://www.bwct.de      http://www.fizon.de
bernd@bwct.de           info@bwct.de            support@fizon.de