Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:13:44 +0100
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@hadiko.de>
To:        Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, sobomax@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gnome-terminal and mutt

Hi,

On Tue, 19. Feb 2002, at 14:45 -0800, Sean Chittenden wrote
according to [Re: gnome-terminal and mutt]:

> Try adding the following to your config and seeing if that fixes
> things.
>
> set ascii_chars="yes"

I know about this option, but that actually doesn't solve the problem.
In fact, I do use mutt in screen in gnome-terminal for about a year,
and my config always worked. I didn't change it at all.
The mutt installation (screen, too) is unchanged on my box within the
last weeks, the only part of the used installations here was the
upgrade of all the gnome ports.
That's why I think that something changed in gnomecore in the new
version.

Riggs

P.S. (The reason using gnome-terminal instead of aterm is that it fits
nicer to my gtk-aqua theme :-))

--
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.