Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:04:53 -0600
From:      Tyler Gee <geekout@gmail.com>
To:        olivier@gautherot.net
Cc:        matthewjordan110@hotmail.com
Subject:   Re: Curious (Student)

Matthew,

I am reading over *The Design and Implementation of the FreeBSD
Operating System* right now and it is filled with everything you need
to know to grok the entire kernel.   Give it a go if you have the $60,
if not, see if there is a local BSD user group [2] in your area as
they might have a copy that you could purchase (plus you should go to
the UG meetings anyway).

Good luck and have fun,

-wtgee

[1]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201702452/qid=1098457315/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/103-6610586-2647058