Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 1996 19:32:56 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports INDEX browser

Ok, another cut at tracking stale distfiles, this time using files/md5
as suggested by Satoshi.

Because I can't obtain DIST_SUBDIR from the md5 file, this is a little
fragile; in particular 'blas' and 'linpack' have distfiles with the
same names, so they generate some diagnostics and it errs on the side
of not calling them stale.

(This also means that a distfile that moved from a subdir to another
 subdir or the main distfile directory would not be considered 'stale'.
 I think that this is fairly unlikely without a name change...)

Anyway, if anyone has a more populated distfiles collection than the
hundred or so that I have, or who just wants to keep up to date,

	ftp://gsoft.com.au/pub/pib.tcl.gz

all you need is Tcl/Tk installed; I'm using an old wish4.0 to keep
things as standard and boring as possible.