Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:02:09 +0600 (ALMT)
From:      Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
To:        Vitaly Markitantov <vm@dics.com.ua>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: smbfs broken?

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Vitaly Markitantov wrote:

> When i tries to copy a file from smbfs share mounted by mount_smbfs
> i get an error:
>  cp: ./filename: Bad address
>
> But when i copy a file to share i get kernel panic like this:
>
>  Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode

	Early started set of changes is not finished yeat and that panic
might be caused by this.  I'm sorry for leaving things broken for such
long time, but really can't help right now.

	BTW, I'm looking for smbfs co-maintainer and if anyone
interested in this, please mail me (obviously one are supposed to have
knowledge of kernel and smbfs internals).

--
Boris Popov
http://rbp.euro.ru