Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:52:52 +0100
From:      Edgar Holleis <edgar-list-freebsd@caracalla.htu.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh server for WinNT

People at www.ssh.com state in their FAQ
(http://www.ssh.com/commerce/customer_service_faq.html) "SSH Secure
Shell for Servers will support also Microsoft Windows NT platforms in
the near future." It is commercial of course, but they give away free
licenses for private/educational purposes.

For the moment use cygwin. I am not sure of security implications
running a server process under cygwin as "Local System".

By the way, does anyone know how I can use the SSLtelnet port in
conjunction with Windows 2K's encrypted telnet-client or telnet-server?
Do they inter operate at all, is it just a certificate issue?

Edgar Holleis