Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 2021 07:34:59 +0800
From:      wa5qjh <wa5qjh@xmission.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   what happened to distfiles?

A little over a week ago, I Think I found distfiles somewhere in freebsd.org=
. then a few days later, No more! now I have to goto distcache.freebsd.org f=
or the particular type and eventually find digests.txz which is not the old d=
istfiles. The problem with that is that where I used to be able to download m=
y distfiles while I had good bandwidth for the times when I didnt, Now, if t=
he net is down, so to speak, and it's down more than its up here in the boon=
docks of the philippines, I'm out of business.No building poudriere or even s=
ome single port.=20
  is there some work-around?

Gary Corell
 Ya gotta see time beyond the end of your nose=