Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:37:06 +0100
From:      "CTLD Design Ltd" <webmaster@ctld.co.uk>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Information please

Hi

I have just aquired a server with freebsd on it, the site I want to run =
on it needs to be able to show php within a html document, using a =
.htaccess file in the root directory of the site.

I have tried many different ways within the htaccess file but it just =
keeps trying to download the file, have I wasted my money or is there a =
work around for this, changing the pages file extension is not an =
option, the site is currently on an ensim server and works fine for =
running php within html.

Please advise.

Regards
=20