Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 16:28:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jay M. Richmond" <jayrich@room101.sysc.com>
To:        John Dowdal <jdowdal@destiny.erols.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mount cdrom returns "input/output error"

Whew... In a way I'm glad that I'm not the only one :).. Yes I did cvsup
to 2.2-STABLE around that time as well. I'm using a Mitsumi 8x, but I
assume it's the same... is that a SCSI cd-writer? if so, we may have
differnt problems.  I've cc'ed this to freebsd-bugs and freebsd-hackers.

If you need any other info (please check through the rest of the quoted
material), pleaese let me know...

Thanks,
Jay