Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:08:55 +0000
From:      Stilez <stilezy@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Man zpool missing param - but unclear scope and best fix

I just learned that <zpool> has a rather useful "-D" option that's not in
the man page. So the docs need fixing.

But I'm not clear what the correct text would be (it's not documented in
the first place), and it's also worth a wuick check that no other
undocumented options exist for the zpool/zfs commands.

Maybe someone more experienced can check the source code and fix this? It's
beyond my knowhow. Or I can add it to the tracker, but I suspect asking
here will be more efficient.

Thanks.