Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 1995 12:10:43 +0100 (BST)
From:      Paul Richards <paul@lambda.demon.co.uk>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My wishlist

> (9) Better handling of dependencies (what if depended port is
>     illegal, is interactive, etc.)

I already dropped Satoshi a note about this but I'd like to have a fetch
target that does nothing but feth binaries. He explained a few problems
but thinking about it some more, can't we have a target that fetches as
much as it can and just fails (or even better logs) ports it can't
fetch because of other problems.

Another flag GETALL perhaps could be added to those ports that can be
fetched without compiling some other port first.

--
  Paul Richards, Bluebird Computer Systems. FreeBSD core team member.
  Internet: paul@FreeBSD.org, http://www.freebsd.org/~paul