Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:35:43 +0200
From:      Jalle <defacto@home.se>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hello Newbs

Aah! Mike, you're a hero!

I've been thinking of doing what you have done for a long time, just to get
something going on this list!
Few months ago I switched from my dual boot- Win2k & FreeBSD- to plain
FreeBSD, and I have still to see what Windows can do that FreeBSD can't.
Apart from the device drivers that is...
Hope to get more people into *BSD, it would be better for all of us!

See ya!

/Jalle