Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:35:35 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Akinori -Aki- MUSHA <knu@idaemons.org>
Cc:        cvs-commiters@FreeBSD.org, reg@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/devel/dryad Makefile ports/devel/dryad/patches patch-aa patch-ab ports/graphics/eog Makefile ports/graphics/eog/patches patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac ports/editors/gedit Makefile ports/editors/gedit/patches patch-ao ...

On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 12:20:03AM +0900, Akinori -Aki- MUSHA wrote:
> > Let me resync my ports tree, and I'll go do another megacommit
> > later on today, changing it to pre-patch.
>
> Thanks! :)

No problem.  Hey, megacommits was one of the reasons I ended up with
this commit bit in the first place :)

> Maybe like this?
>
> [snip]

That's the idea.  However, there's a bunch of other stuff that
needs to go in with regards to *_DEPENDS etc, so I'd really like
to see this happen all at once.  We have plenty of time before
4.2-RELEASE to do this right so I'm in no great hurry right now.

> .if defined(USE_GNOME)
> .include "${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.gnome.mk"
> .endif

This bit I especially like..  Will may also want to consider
a bsd.kde.mk given that it has similar wide-ranging issues.

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			ade@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve		http://www.FreeBSD.org/