Date:      Mon, 2 Jan 1995 23:09:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Mitchell <skeezix@io.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   C++

	I know G++ is still somewhat unreliable and all.. but I'm on
1.1.5 or some such older FreeBSD (cause I'm doing development work and
don't have much time to go reinstalling the OS and having it flaky for
awhile till I get it all set right :) .. I've got gdb up to 4.11 which
seams tolerable enough.. I need to do a bit of c++.. gcc 2.4.5 is bad for
this.. I've got the sources for 2.6.3 - will it compile out of the box?
And howabout the libg++ sources?

	Jeff

 SLvH            |  "Good - bad - I'm the guy with the gun."
 Jeff Mitchell   |  "Hail to the king, baby."
 skeezix@io.org  |                   -- Bruce Campbell, Armies of Darkness