Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 1996 19:18:50 -1000
From:      DuckHunter <smpc@aloha.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem partitioning

I have Win95 and I'm trying to install FreeBSD. For some reason, when I
try to create a partition for FreeBSD during the installation, the two
unused sectors I have available are marked as having the sizes as 63
blocks and 4032 blocks(1 meg). I have 580 megs free. I tried to use
FIPS, but it failed after saying "Last cylinder not free", even after a
Win95 defrag.
 Is this occurring because I'm ont using a DOS defrag?