Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:29:49 -0700
From:      Patrick Powell <papowell@astart.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommend Off the Shelf USB Wireless N - FreeBSD 9.3/10.0

Could anybody please please recommend a USB adapter for Wireless N that:

a) works with the current set of drivers for FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE or
10.0-RELEASE
    OR works with an update driver,  and give the SVN release id.
    OR there are Windows Drivers for amd64,  that can be converted using
NDIS
          and that actually work... the .INF and .SYS files need to be
provided/specified

b) Can be bought via Amazon, or Rakuten, or a similar online store...
even Ebay...

If it is for Wireless G,  or X or whatever flavor you have,   I would
still be interested.

I'll bet there are other folks besides myself who would be grateful for
such a posting.

Also,  this would be an opportunity to update the FreeBSD USB Adapter
list.  If there are responses to this posting,   I would suggest that a
summary be posted to one of the more general FreeBSD mailing lists.