Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:02:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: sigset_t changes committed

Marcel Moolenaar wrote:

> As for AMD, I don't use it. I'll dig into manpages, source code and
> whatsnot. If possible I'll reconfigure something here so that I can test
> it on a i386.

Thanks.  I'll try to get you a stack trace from it today if I can
find time.

> BTW: I'm sorry, that a simple bug in the NFS code made your
> filesystem go south. I have been working hard to prevent that...

I know you have, and there's absolutely no need to apologize.  Your
commit was a model of excellence in terms of the review process, the
heads up message, the commit logs, etc.  This machine is a scratch box
and if I had to go all the way back to disklabel it wouldn't be much
of a disaster.  Besides, it appears I only lost files from "/usr/obj".
:-)

John
---
  "No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up."        -- Nora Ephron