Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:01:05 -0800
From:      "Michael K. Smith" <mksmith@adhost.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?B?ROFuaWVsaXN6?= =?ISO-8859-1?B?IEzhc3ps8w==?= <laszlo_danielisz@yahoo.com>, Anh Ky Huynh <kyanh@viettug.org>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pf vs. afp

You can use the ($int_if) for traffic terminating on the firewall.  Any
traffic going through to another host needs to have the destination defined=
.

Could you include a complete copy (sanitized, of course) of your pf.conf
file?  There might be something else at work but it's hard to tell without
the file.

Kind Regards,

Mike