Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 2003 01:48:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ports marked BROKEN but with outstanding PRs with patches

As much as I appreciate your work in this area, I don't think forwarding
stuff like this without reviewing it first is particularly useful. For
example, the PR of mine that you posted just said, "Remove foo" without
adding anything useful to the conversation.

This did serve as a good reminder to close it though, so I guess it's
worth something. :)

Doug