Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2013 21:06:58 +0300
From:      Alexey_Kurinnij <alexey.kurinnij@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make install and portinstall

29.04.2013 08:51, Matthew Seaman пишет:
> On 28/04/2013 20:23, Alexey_Kurinnij wrote:
>> I can`t install xorg when use cd to port dir and run "make install clean"
>> Before "make install clean" I run make config-recursive and make
>> fetch-recursive
>>
>> Here errors
>> http://dpaste.com/1076927/
>>
>> But portinstall can install xorg
>>
>> I not mutch experienced with free bsd, but what I doing wrong?
>
> Well, the first thing is that you should try asking your question on the
> freebsd-ports@ mailing list.  This is exactly the sort of thing that
> mailing list exists for.
>
> I suspect that the problem is you've chosen an unfortunate combination
> of options which produces a broken result -- there are too many
> different combinations to test them all, so this sort of error can creep
> in occasionally.  In any case, it would help if you could show your
> options choices for the xorg port and other ports in the dependency tree
> where you didn't take the defaults (make showconfig in those ports will
> show you that).
>
> 	Cheers,
>
> 	Matthew

Thanks for reply. Yesterday on forum I received advice use svn against
portsnap, now I trying to do it.
make install and portinstall build already configured ports. I trying to
understand what doing wrong. When I give-up - write more information
about errors, configs, etc. Sorry for inconvenience.

Sorry for my English.