Date:      Wed, 11 May 2005 15:50:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Mike Jakubik" <mikej@rogers.com>
To:        "Maxime Henrion" <mux@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVSup rewrite - aka csup

On Wed, May 11, 2005 3:09 pm, Maxime Henrion said:
> Did the MTA filter my attachment or did I just forgot to attach it?  In
> any case, I've attached it to this mail and it's also available there :
>
> http://mu.org/~mux/csup.tgz

I just did a csup of my ports and system tree on a -CURRENT system, and it
seems to work fine. However it seems much slower than cvsup. This of
course could have been a network problem, or the cvsup server being slow,
but when i stopped the csup roughly half way through the /src/sys tree,
and retried right  away with cvsup, it finished much quicker.

Thanks.