Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:50:22 +0100
From:      Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Autor gesucht!!

Hello Christine,

> Hallo,
> der MITP-Verlag sucht einen Autor rund um das Thema "Python". Kennen Sie
> jemand, der Interesse an einer solchen Tätigkeit hat?
> Ich freue mich, wenn Sie sich mit mir in Verbindung suchen!

This ain't a German Mailinglist nor one about Python but I like Python
and found the complete lack of good literature about it somewhat
disturbing so:

Ich würde vorschlagen, dass du dich mal auf einer der Python
Mailinglisten umhörst, einige kompetente, deutschsprachige Leute
sollte es da schon geben.

And in order that this isn't completely off topic: what about a good
German book on FreeBSD, I'll bet there would be people on this list
who would be interested, both possible authors as well as possible buyers.

Best regards,
 Gabriel