Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 1996 16:38:14 -0800
From:      "Luis A. Cortez" <saslcl@software-ag.de>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to download FreeBsd on floppy disks?

I am planning to install FreeBSD on my Pentium PC running WIN95 and I don't know where to start.  I have a number of
questions:

1) I was planning to download FreeBSD from your ftp site
to our office server later on transfer it to floppy disks which I can bring home to my PC.  When I went through the
directories - I couldn't figure out how I would download the files and later on transfer it to floppy disks.  I was thinking
the files would be organized like DISK1,  DISK2, DISK3 and so on. From what I have read so far in the installation guide -
it only mentions downloading the boot image and the rest of the files will be downloaded as needed during the installation.
My internet access is via the office but I plan to setup FreeBSD on my PC at home.  Pls advise.

2) I am using netscape 2.0 for downloading.  Is there a 'batch method' of downloading so I don't have to specify every file
to be downloaded.

I have minimal experience setting up things in a unix environment - that is why I am installing one at home so I could spend
more time with unix.  I hope my questions don't bore you guys.

thanks a lot,  luis