Date:      Fri, 5 Aug 2011 09:00:03 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: more information

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 10:47:54AM -0400, Alejandro Imass wrote:

=2E . . a bunch of stuff.

I had no interest in reading the attached PDF until I saw the message by
Alejandro Imass.  Now that I've read it, I can only think that if one
takes the tasks described in that PDF literally and seriously the project
must be the equivalent of a Master's thesis.  Holy crap.  That's a lot of
work, and if someone does a good job on that set of tasks for FreeBSD,
that person should end up knowing more than me about FreeBSD despite
having spent six years using it so far.

I hope this isn't some two-week project.

--=20

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh--