Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 20:16:16 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        jonny@embratel.net.br
Cc:        oberman@ptavv.es.net, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, john.gordon@windriver.com
Subject:   Re: xe driver broken? (Solution)

In message: <3C431F29.E29A38AF@embratel.net.br>
            Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@embratel.net.br> writes:
:     Setting sysctl from rc.local is not useful, since I need to remove and
: reinsert the card before using it.  I tried to fix it by setting the default
: at /boot/loader.conf, but it did not work.  Setting it at /etc/sysctl.conf
: seems to work, but there is a race condition.  Maybe the memory range
: detection should be fixed, and/or loader should be taught how to set it.

It should work from loader.conf.  If not, that's a bug.

Warner