Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:55:31 -0600 (CST)
From:      Evan Brown <evan@sutv.wgtn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   erpcd and freebsd

i know there has been a lot of people asking this before, but most of them
said they could get the stuff compilied, and im having errors..
i downloaded the latest version of the software from bay netowkr
site, and was installing that... since i
have a limited knowledge of C and very little on these functions, i dont
know what i need to edit.. here are the errors im getting

In file included from erpcd.c:63:
acp_lib.h:12: field `__error' declared as a function
erpcd.c: In function `reaper':
erpcd.c:2150: warning: passing arg 1 of `wait3' from incompatible pointer
type
*** Error code 1

Stop.

there was another error, it was a parse error, i could fix that.. but
these two are boggling me.. could anyone please help me with this, or
let me know if there is no way possibly i can get this version installed

thank you
Evan