Date:      Tue, 01 Apr 97 22:11:38 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <francisco@natserv.com>
To:        "FreeBSD questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Persmission on /dev/fd0?

Are persmissions to devices like /dev/fd0 the same as for any file?

What I am trying to do is to create a user that once it logs in it will
Pause waiting for a key and then create a FreeBSD bootable (basically
dd if=boot.flp of=/dev/fd0). I have been converting some of my
co-workers to the FreeBSD religion  and there has been some interest.
<g>
It is hard at times, but I pray for them an tell them what a great
operating system it is. :)

ps
Please: replies to the question to questions list, but comments
regarding the "FreeBSD religion" to the chat list.