Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:52:25 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Young' <young@richardson.apana.org.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: aliasing and freetel

I'll be more than happy to forward my config along to you, when I get home
and have access to it.

I do have a few questions tho.

When you say alias, are we talking about IP aliasing, or the alias command
to redirect specific ports to other computers?

Are you not able to ping anything from the bsd machine itself?  As opposed
to other machines on the network.

What's the output of a traceroute on one of those failed hosts?

Maybe you should attach a copy of your config file to a reply.

Oh, and are you adding a route, either manually or in the ppp.conf,
generally it looks like add 0 0 HISADDR

-Chris