Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:57:26 -0500
From:      Richard Blair <ermine445@mchsi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jitter Correction and dd DA Dumps

Hello,
	I would like to know a few things about the dd audio ripping process:
1. Does the ATAPI cd-rom driver do jitter correction internally? Lately
I've been noticing pops in my mp3s, even after switching to dd as my
ripping program.
2. If it does, is the number of overlapping sectors user-configurable?
3. If it doesn't, will this be implemented soon? Is anyone working on it.
Thanks for your time. All answers are appreciated.
Thanks,
Rick Blair