Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Stefan `Sec` Zehl <sec@42.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/25670: Fix of x11/xmove by Maintainer.

The following reply was made to PR ports/25670; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Stefan `Sec` Zehl <sec@42.org>
To: FUJISHIMA Satsuki <sf@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: sobomax@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:22:00 +0100

 On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 07:24:45AM +0900, FUJISHIMA Satsuki wrote:
 > USE_IMAKE can't be used for this port as it does not have Imakefile.

 I know. That's why i didn't use USE_IMAKE. From cvsweb i see that
 sobomax probably added this.

 > Proper fix is to use own Imakefile instead of Makefile.

 Of course. But I don't know how to do it, so I had to wrok around it.

 > How about this patch?

 Looks good to me. As I see now it has already been committed, so my
 comment was probably not needed. :-)

 CU,
     Sec
 --
 You haven't seen _multitasking_ until you have seen
 Doom and Quake run side by side.