Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 08:28:40 -0400
From:      youlgok@ibm.net
To:        Studded@gorean.org
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dhclient configuration

I installed isc-dhcp2.b1.1 and setup on FreeBSD 2.2.7.  My reference is
http://home.san.rr.com/freebsd/dhcp.html, and I am not a RoadRunner
user.

I got folloing message:

££dhclient ed1
/tmp/dcsPIi218: /etc/dhclient-script: permission denied
May 1 08:11:11  dhclient: ed1: not found
May 1 08:11:11  dhclient: ed1: not found
ed1: not found
May 1 08:11:11  dhclient: existing.
May 1 08:11:11  dhclient: existing.

My /etc/dhclinet.conf is exactl same as at
http://home.san.rr.com/freebsd/dhcp.html.  And I use a patch of
dhclient-script.

One more question: what is the function of /etc/dhclinet-rrlogin?  Since
I am not a RoadRunner user, it is still useful for me?

Any tips and suggestion would be appreciated.  Thanks a lot.