Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:03:29 -0500
From:      "Don Kaufman" <don@devstart.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Can a current HostReview.com Award help promote your business?

Hi.

  I'd like to see FreeBSD.org featured on HostReview.com with a BEST HOSTING
or possibly a BEST BUSINESS HOSTING Award.  We can also highlight you in our
member newsletters going to more than 117,000 opt-in
business-owners/subscribers on our sites with almost 600,000 absolute unique
monthly visitors.  And BTW - most all of our visitors are the business
owners, founders and ultimate decision-makers!

  Please let me know if this might be of any interest and I'll send details
as to how we can possibly make this happen.

...all the best.
Don Kaufman, President
Cell:  708-829-8029

To IM:
MSN DonatDev@hotmail.com
AIM: DonatDev@aim.com
YAHOO: DonatDevStart@yahoo.com
ICQ: 627638202@icqmail.com
Skype: donatdev

My direct telephone line at the office is: 708-428-4507