Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:24:12 -0500
From:      "brain_damaged" <brain_damaged@florida-wireless.com>
To:        Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: UDMA ICRC error

i have two freebsd 4-3 machines that i get these errors on.
now not sure if windows scandisk/chkdisk are as intense or indepth as fbsd but i never got any error reports when nt/98 was on the drives.
and I don't get the error everytime. and sometimes there are more lines to the error than other times.
i find it HARD to believe that two machines with 3 drives in it are all going back after being converted to freebsd. but then again never thought pet rocks would sell :-)

md