Date:      Wed, 01 Nov 2000 17:52:10 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        aragorn@thummy.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2 of the same pcmcia network cards

In message <004101c0413c$9b404ea0$6432a8c0@thummy.com> aragorn@thummy.com writes:
: I have a laptop that has two NDC type pcmcia network cards, that I am having
: a heck of a time getting to work together. One installs no problem, but when
: I try to add the other I get a "No free configuration for card NDC" error.
: The NDC card uses the ed driver. I'm running 4.1-STABLE. Thanks for any
: pointers/tips/help, I really need it.

You will need to fix pccardd.  This is not currently supported by pccardd.

Warner