Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 1995 19:22:33 +0100
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   linux emu - I only get core dumps

I did:

o build a -current kernel with COMPAT_LINUX
o created  /compat/linux/lib
o did a modload /lkm/linux_mod.o  (w/o an entry point, is that correct?)

tried the various linux binaries from Xinsides OpenGL server kit
and all I get is seg faults. In other cases I got missing X/OpenGL
libraries but after satisfying these references by putting the libs into
/compat/linux/lib I always end up in core dumps.

Are there any linux binaries (maybe not necessarily X based) I can
test with? I have no linux system near by. Could someone send me some
binaries and/or give me a pointer?