Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:04:19 -0500
From:      "J. W. Ballantine" <jwb@hera.homer.att.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   docbook-sgml install failure

Hi,

I'm trying to update my ports to FB10, and the process is hanging
with docbook-sgml.  It fails with:

 xmlcatmgr: entry already exists for `/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/catalog' of type `CATALOG'
 pkg-static: POST-INSTALL script failed
 Installing docbook-sgml-4.5...pkg-static: docbook-sgml-4.5 conflicts with
 docbook-4.2 (installs files into the same place).  Problematic file:
 /usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/4.2/ChangeLog
 *** Error code 70

I did a deinstall and reinstall for all textproc/docbook-* and that didn't
help.  I also tried export FORCE_PKG_REGISTER=1, also with no sucess.
This failure is from a portmaster -G x11-servers/xorg-servers command.

What do I need to do to get docbook-sgml to install so I can finish the
update?

Thanks

Jim Ballantine