Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 20:28:16 +0100 (MET)
From:      101.69989@germanynet.de (Kay-Uwe Michaelis)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installation problems

Hi,

i 've got an problem installing FreeBSD (Version 2.2.2) on my
computer. Starting the install.bat starts the routine i adjust
the kernel-settings (or not) the boot-process starts, finds a
lot
of fine things in my computer and then it dies, saying:
panic: double fault
syncing disks...

Before installing my second HDD there were no problems runnunig
FreeBSD. These second HDD is installed as primary slave and it's
detected correct by the boot-routine. What do you think can/should
i do, for getting started ?

Please response to: 101.69989@germany.net

Thanks and bye.