Date:      Thu, 7 May 2009 10:57:45 +0200
From:      Johan Simpson <jsimpson.za@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.1 AMD Geode LX 800 / Compact Flash boot issues

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Johan Simpson <jsimpson.za@gmail.com> wrote=
:

-----------

> Im going to see if the serial port settings can make any difference.
>

> Thanks for the advice.

Fixed the IRQs in the bios, made no difference, except that dmesg on
the dvd loader doesnt complain about sio0 not working anymore.

Here is some screenshots of the dma errors dmesg reports when i boot
from the CD:
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6989/07052009001v.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5034/07052009.jpg

The garbage data that fills the screen right after BTX loader prints | or /
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4623/07052009002h.jpg

I guess im going to have to take the loader apart.......