Date:      Sat, 17 Aug 1996 18:59:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jason Parsons <jparsons@dreamscape.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd cd install question?

--0-1476442438-840322793=:24459

Reporting-MTA: dns; nova.dreamscape.com
Arrival-Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 18:54:56 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; root@arabian.astrolab
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; arabian.astrolab
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 18:54:57 -0400 (EDT)

--0-1476442438-840322793=:24459

Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 18:54:56 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jason Parsons <jparsons@nova.dreamscape.com>
To: Randy <root@arabian.astrolab>
Subject: RE: install question CDROM?

I am installing from a boot floppy and a CD.  I do not have DOS on the
system.  I have one IDE HD (1.2Gig).  The controller is built-in to the
motherboard.  It is a new motherboard with a Trident chipset and a PnP
AMI BIOS.  I am trying to install FreeBSD 2.1.5 from the Walnut Creek
CD.  When the system boots, it says : mcd0: Timeout getting status.  I
don't know if this has anything to do with my problem.  If you need any
more info, let me know.  Thanks for the help.
Jason