Date:      Tue, 7 Jun 2016 12:09:03 +0100
From:      krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
To:        Slawa Olhovchenkov <slw@zxy.spb.ru>
Cc:        "stable@freebsd.org" <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: unbound and ntp issuse

something as simple as this thrown in /etc/periodic/daily/ would probably
do it.

#!/bin/sh
ip=`dig pool.ntp.org +short | head -1'
cp /etc/hosts /etc/hosts.old &&
 sed -e "s/.*ntp-server/$ip ntp-server/"  /etc/hosts.old > /etc/hosts

with these lines in rc.conf
ntpdate_enable=yes
ntpdate_servers="ntp-server"