Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:37:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>
To:        mike@smith.net.au (Mike Smith)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KLD naming

Mike Smith writes:
> > > A single directory holding module files.
> >
> > Blech :-)
>
> Put aside the aesthetics for a moment, and try to raise some real,
> practical objections.  I'm continually battling my own temptation to
> make the whole module thing more complex, but if you've got really good
> reasons that can justify the extra complexity everywhere I'm still open
> to suggestions.

You've got a good point, I don't have any really good reasons,
other than trying to be 'organized'.

I guess if it looks like the number of files is getting out of
hand, then at that time we can say "I told you so!" and then fix
the problem.

Solving problems on-demand rather than preemptively is more
efficient I suppose.. :-)

-Archie