Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:54:35 -0500
From:      "Arthur P. Pesa" <apesa@bellsouth.net>
To:        "'Questions'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'HAHTMeister'" <patp@HAHT.com>
Subject:   No route to host

Hello,   I am running FreeBSD 2.2.5-Release. Basic small type network
nothing fancy. I am getting a message after boot that states:
login: Feb 24 17:35:14 DevBSD routed[61]: sendto(epo, 244.0.0.2): No
route to host
I understand the context of the message, and I am running routed,
however I do not understand how to go about fixing the problem.

Could this be related to a samba problem where nmbd fails with:
GetHostbyname: unknown host. DevBSD

Thanks for any help

Arthur P. Pesa
HAHT Software