Date:      Sat, 1 Jul 1995 22:32:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: missing dict, ends make world

On Sat, 1 Jul 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Looking at the date on this message and several others over the last
> few days, I have to ask: Are we experiencing a 5-7 day time-warp in
> the mailing lists?  I just saw a message from Poul-Henning come flying
> across and he's been off the air for many days now!
>
> Yes, yes, I'm supposed to be flying out of here in 5 hours..  I'll

	freefall is inundated with bogus mail addresses--stuff bouncing
right and left.  over 2000 in the last 24 hours.  in addition, we deleted
a number of all mail {qd}f* files and since then some messages have been
seriously delayed, other move right thur the system.  end of school year
is hitting us hard.

	give me a yell when you get back to freefall.

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster                              | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346